Eligibility, Registration and Account Security and
use of the Services through your User account.
This section describes the eligibility criteria we require from all of our users. When you register to use our Services (as defined below), we need to make sure that you are able to legally contract with us. This section also explains that you are responsible for account security including all use of the Services through your User account, whether or not authorized by you.
Domain Registration Terms
1. We do not warrant or guarantee that the domain name applied for will be registered in your name or is capable of being registered by you. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that your requested domain name has been registered.
2. If your application is deemed fraudulent through a fraud detection and prevention mechanism in the domain registration process, we may require the registering party to supply Photo Identification to verify their identity. Accepted Photo Identification methods are Passport or current Drivers License.
3. Both the registration of the domain name and its ongoing use are subject to the relevant naming authority’s terms and conditions of use and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of those terms and conditions and can and do comply with them. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against us in respect of the decision of a naming authority to refuse to register a domain name and, without limitation agree that the administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable in any event.
4. If you fail to renew you domain name in time frames indicated you acknowledge that your domain name will be deleted. If your domain name is deleted some registries provide a Redemption Grace Period (RGP) which may incur additional charges. If you do not redeem your domain name prior to the end of RGP the registry will release the domain name and it will become available within the public pool.
5. By submitting an application for a registrant name change (RNC) you agree to indemnify and hold harmless our Registrar from and against any claims made by any party as a result of transfer of the domain name pursuant to this application.
6. We accept no responsibility in respect of the use of a domain name by you and any dispute between you and any other individual or organisation regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties concerned and we will take no part in any such dispute. We reserve the right, on our becoming aware of such a dispute, at our sole discretion and without giving any reason, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or to make appropriate representations to the relevant naming authority.
7. You must not pursue any claim against the Registry Operator, our Registrar or against us, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the governing bodies nor we are liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to losses or damages resulting from loss of use, lost profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption, lost business revenue or third parties damages, arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, any act or omission whatsoever of a registry or us, or any of the registries or our employees, agents or contractors, including but not limited to any breach by us of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or under our Supplier’s registrar agreement with each individual registry.
8. You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold the Registry Operator, our Registrar and us, employees, agents and contractors harmless from all and any claims or liabilities, arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, your registration or use of the Domain Name.
9. You accept and agree that neither the Registry Operator, Registrar nor we are responsible for the use of any Domain Name in the domain names registry, and that our Registrar is not responsible for any conflict or dispute with any actual or threatened claim against a Registrar or a domain name licence holder, including one relating to registered or unregistered trademark, a corporate, business or other trade-name, rights relating to a name or other identifying indicium or of an individual or other intellectual property rights of a third party or relating to the defamation or unlawful discrimination with respect to any other person.
1.We are not responsible for maintaining or authoring your website. Once your account has been set up, it is entirely your responsibility to create your site. Should you require assistance with the FTP of your current website, please contact our Customer Service Department.